C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 08:34:25 -0700
These were too cute not to share on a Monday morning.

Beth the OT, friend, cat/dog momma

email address: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Fw: Fwd: Fw: "Thoughty" thoughts

<<  Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around
the
sun.

  Birthdays are good for you: the more you have the longer you live.

  How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're
on.

  I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier
than
  the people who have to wait for them.

  If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

  Most of us go to our grave with our music still inside of us.

  You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world
one  person.

  Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

  Don't cry because its over; smile because it happened.

  We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty,
some
are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors ... but
they
all
  have to learn to live in the same box.

  A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

  Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.