C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 15:32:55 -0700
oh, sara and jeff and their 2 would go if i allowed it.

benjamin was suprised when he was talking about needing to get a masters degree and i told him "that is good, but, you finance whatever is after the BS. that is where dad quits paying." i think the word would be shocked.  actually being expected to take care of theirselves is a forign concept to most kids nowadays.