C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:48:59 -0500
Thanks Kat, for posting the more direct link.  What a beautiful memorial.
You know, that movie made me cry even though I never had the pleasure of
meeting Bobby face-to-face.  He was kinda like a Grandpa on this list and
his insight, wit and intellect will be sorely missed.

Isn't funny how even on a digital list like this, we become like a family?
We've lost one of our own.

In hopes that someone in the family is still reading our posts, I wish to
send my deepest sympathies.  While I truly believe that a man like Bobby has
gone on to a better place and will continue to guide us from heaven, it is
still hard to think he will no longer post here with us.  I will pray for
his family - that they find peace in such a difficult time, and I will pray
for all of us on this list - that we may find the strength to continue on in
our lives and make a difference as Bobby did.

Linda