C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:59:46 -0500
Beth,

Small world!  My sister, Cris Davis, is studying for her PhD in Communications there... !

BTW I took several grad level courses in stats (including biostats) when I was studying for my MA in Anthropology.  Email me if you want help.

         Kathy S.

"St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> What's your home email address?  I want to make sure I have the right one.

I'm taking accelerated courses through University of South Florida over in

Tampa.  Once a month I go over for classes.  The problem with Biostats is

that after 6 hours of lecture your brain is mush and there's no time before

the test to really absorb the true useful meaning of it all.  Although

strangely enough I enjoy Biostats more than Epidemiology.

So, 45 grad hours eh?  What is that like 10 classes or so?

Happy B-lated B-day.

Beth the OT