C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 16:53:37 -0700
Smile... yes Joan has a new wonderful cd out that she has been promoting.
In Europe she is playing to crowds of 2500 and 3000. I can't think of a
better way to relax than to listen to Joan.

Mag

Come visit my new store! I now carry tee shirts and other items!
http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/