C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:44:41 -0700
The polygamists are of a cult   mentality, and that is not healthy. Few
people understand cults, they control you, and make you afraid of getting
out. I used to be in a cult - an eastern Indian one where gurus had sex
with teenaged girls. it's all the same crap. I had no idea birth defects
were so rampant, though it makes sense.

Tamar Raine
Now serving tee shirts! and soon to come, Maui posters and other items;
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag