C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:52:14 -0600
Friends,

I thought some of you will probably get a kick out of this.  I just
decided to give everybody on the list a Christmas gift, but however you
have to buy it yourself, but I'm informing you and that's my gift to
you.  I just heard that the Power Ball for tonight is up to 104 million,
so I strongly encourage those of you who can, to get out to get some of
those tickets.  When you do win it, just remember I'm from North Dakota,
so send my check there.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit me at www.ara1.net