C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:44:47 -0500
Jasper,

        I beg of you to reconsider. I do not think a knowledge of CP is
particularly necessary for a owner of this list. I do not know the
technological knowledge required to be a listowner, but guess it is
considerable. Turning this
list over to just anyone(well meaning, or not) causes me concern. I see
Kyle and others have voiced their opinions, but I am very satisfied with
the job. I think
some thought should be given to establishing a "loose" consensus of what is
appropriate for the list. E.g., heated discussions of theology has proven
to be distructive in the past. Please, Jasper, reconsider!!

Bobby Greer