C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:11:24 -0300
Hi Mag,

  Your assistant, while with you, is "working". Behaviour such as she is
exhibiting would not be tolerated in the "traditional" workplace were she
spoken to by her boss. You are her boss, and you have spoken to her. In the
meantime, I'd put in for another assistant and tell her she will be
terminated if her behaviour persists. If she wants to ogle guys, suggest she
work in a bar. If your personal safety were jeopardized by her lack of
attention, who then is responsible?

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier