C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:24:42 -0500
Beth,

Since your husband is a computer geek, I have another question to throw his
way, if you don't mind.  Every so often I like to defrag my hard drive to
get better performance, I use the defragger that's built into XP but it
takes 3-6 hours to complete, and I don't see my computer performing as it
did for the first while after receiving it.  Can you check with your husband
to see what he suggests?

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net