C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:52:47 EDT
Hi Anee,

Welcome back (said one of the newest members).  I went to your website a few
months ago.  You might remember me because I sent an e-mail asking about a
source of information about Gov. Hopkins.  I was delighted to learn that he
was a member of the disability tribe!

I live in Alexandria, and once drove a school bus for Fairfax County, but I
think that was a little before your time in the Fairfax Co. schools, so I
missed my big chance to meet you personally.  But if you ever want to come
back, we will certainly welcome you with open arms.  DC needs more people
like you Anee.

Your website is the greatest, and I am a Trekker too!  My favorite book is
"The Entropy Effect."  I don't think the author had a bead on the true
definition of universal entropy, but the book was interesting nonetheless.

Now, my question to you is this: With all that you are doing, when do you
have time to sleep?

Betty Alfred