C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 04:06:55 EDT
The guys in the fire department used to buy Diet Coke by cases.  They didn't
like the sweetness of regular Coke.

Yes, for me there is only Dr. Pepper.  In fact, since I have been thinking
about it now, I must dash to 7-Eleven to get my fix.

In a message dated 10/22/2001 12:40:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Bettym
>
>      From this exchange with Deri, I take it you are fond of Dr. Pepper. I
am
>  a Diet Coke kind of of guy myself.
>
>      And from my eight days in London, they have everything we Yanks crave
> and
>  more.
>  Enjoyed the midnight tour of White Chapel where Jack the Ripper workedm
jund
>  of creepy  tho.
>

>  Bobby

Betty