C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 00:38:10 EDT
Mag,

    This is awful news. My reality is that all of us on this list have been
teased, some worse than others. To my knowledge, no one on this list has ever
become a "Timothy McVay". But, unfortunately, the public may see this as a
"cause" that the kid did this.
We live in very scary times.

I am back and am a bit upset over the tenor of this list in my absence. But
life is life and many people see things different ways. Speaking for myself,
if I perceive something to be a certain way, there is very little anyone can
convince me otherwise.
In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along." We are a group of
people. As a group, we will have our spats. But we should know better than
most that bonds of friendship are precious. I have known Mag, Joanne, Betty,
Deri, Steve, Ken, Kyle, Mike and Bob Hester for years. I may disagree with
each one at sometime, but that will not break the bonds of the comraderie I
have with everyone on this list. We have to ask one monumentally important
question: "How important is itr anyway?" I have just returned from Colorado
where my favorite sister-in-law believes she has nothing to live for due to
the deaths of first her oldest daughter, and second, her twin sister. She has
severe lung problems and heart problems. The only effective heart medication
suppresses her ability to breathe. She almost died a couple of time during
our four day visit. Now she has something to worry about!!

Just my opinions and you know what they say about opinions. LOL

Bobby