C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 07:45:15 -0400
Kimberlee,
I forgot to add that you want to frame your goals in an educational context.
Think how your goals can fit into a school day and help your son achieve his
acedemic goals.  Sometimes it helps to learn the lingo.  Also, I agree with
Mag that seeking a private evaluation and tx. is often helpful, like have a
tutor for your child.

Beth T. the OT