C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:29:29 -0800
you may be right, they may not havbe anything now. but
do you let them go again. they are going right back to
the fight. by the way some down there should be turned
over to you brits, but you will not take them. i'll
email the pres with your kind offer to take them on.

now that you mention it 3 days with some of my family
might do the trick too. maybe at a family reunion.
they'd plead to be taken away after one day with all
the barbers in one place.

it is always good to get your imput.

(http://voice.yahoo.com)