C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 15:44:23 -0800
oh, yes, wanda, i had those symptoms. i am remiss. the
eyes was just age. emory clinic's neuro-optomologist
said it was not as common as some other eye aging
symptoms, but, it is age and my eyes looked fine. they
had better instuments and were able to check for
glocoma, something that most could never do for me. so
i go back for regular checks there from now on as long
as in  this area.

the other was not a mini stroke. it was too much lack
of sleep (pain had bad habit of keeping me awake), too
much activity in to little time, a little age thrown
in, but nothing serious.

sorry i have not updated.