C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 06:25:32 -0500
i was looking at a small town called Lake Placid as being a place to retire.
looks like a nice little town that has not been discovered (means housing is
still relatively low). judy still waNTS TO CHECK OUT ARIZONA.  opps. i fat
fingered a key somewhere.  anyway i hope i can get to a place as cold as
yours when i retire. i hope there are some undiscovered  places are left
then.
  you do have my sempathy on your "cold" weather.