C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Freels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:19:55 -0400
I'm a little surprised at the trivial nature of your conversation. I
introduced a subject--repair of brain-injury--which I would have thought
would be a topic of interest on this list.

I provide information wherein the party that's created the system we now
live in, the democrats, in their system they have literally created a
structure in which to capitalize on brain-injured children--when they could
help them--

At the same time they demonize the republican party as people who by and
large do not care about disabled people.

Wake up folks.

The democrats created a system in which they claim will enable people when
in fact they are disabling them.

And these are children.

Is this not a real issue?

The democrats are only interested in the expanse of government so as to
gain more control over people's lives. The republicans are interested in
utilizing government to solve problems so that the people are free to
pursue life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

>Shakespeare said it best: "Much ado about nothing." As usual, the media
>is trivializing this election. playing up off hand remarks by the
>candidates, etc. When will we get to the real issues?
>
>Bobby
>
>Barber, Kenneth L. wrote:
>
>> i guess they are all rats.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form
of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson, an early advocate of
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
David Freels
2948 Windfield Circle
Tucker, GA 30084-6714