C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:47:59 -0400
Now if I can just stop hitting the delete key.  You and my husband must
think a like.  We were talking about this over lunch (what's the best
denomination) weird things we end up talking about.
Anyway, he agrees with you, if you want to get a wad of cash or pay for
larger purchases have a few $100's in travelers checks.  And cash them at
the bank.  Smaller denominations for meals, trinkets and such.
Just don't try to buy something small with though.

And definately hide the money around your person in Washington DC.  Great
place to visit if you stay on your guard a bit.

Beth the OT

email address: [log in to unmask]