C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:27:09 -0400
Considering that the British government has so far been officially reluctant
to get involved in such a scheme, it seems a bit strange to me.  Blair seems
to be getting more and more conservative as time passes, and I'd be suprised
if he weren't labelled a "Tory" in the next election.

I'm wondering if Bush has been trying convince Blair to support him in this,
and has succeeded. I'd be interested to see what Blair presents as the
evidence when he does.

As for M16, CIA and Mossaad not taking Saddam Hussein out yet, I'd say it's
because he's a wiley old fox who lives in underground bunkers, which I've
heard.  He's not stupid.

Kat