C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mariana Ruybalid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 18:51:53 -0800
Dear Oliver,
        Great to meet you!  I have heard good things about "Peto" therapy in
Hungary but I have not experienced it myself.  I do a lot of Yoga and
Feldencrais.  I was born with cerebral palsy 49 years ago, I am challenged
by it, but I don't say that I "suffer from it" because then I would be a
victim.  I am an active participant, not a sufferer or a victim.  But then,
English may not be your first language.
Regards, Mariana