C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 00:41:52 -0400
Bravo!

Few can appeal, as you have done, to the man and chlid of me: get us jumping
(so to speak) happily, and nodding in unison.

When I think of death, I usually regret I won't be around to read my
epitaph. Your verse did me good, better actually, limned the crux of my play
in the disability movement--a boost to a tired warrior, a splendid send off
into literary immortality, a reassurance that the hard battles were
noteworthy, a certainty that a sublime brilliant other comes forward.

The magnanimity of you lightens this old man's passage.

A single malt raised to you, Sir Deri!

Cheers,

Sir ISM, Ret.