C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:38:24 -0800
having hopfully help gary, where would i look for this
old show? you know it is very popular in germany. i'd
like all the years especially the early ones.

it was aired in the same timeframe as was "combat" and
another war series. at the first it would show the
guys mustering out and i thought "oh no another war
film" and swithch channels. only years later did i
realize it was comedy.

i guess i am showeing my age.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/dvddonkeycom-c31527.html

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs