C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 05:59:16 -0400
Good Ken,

  Now you are thinking - its not about belonging to a group and following the party line but being able to do independent thought and make good decision based on extrapolating out what happens if you take a certain path - follow several scenerio to their logical conclusion - then choose the one with the best out come - People are pack aniamls - so they like being part of something bigger and they will mindless follow leaders becasue its easier to buy into what someone else has told you think than to think for yourself. I am always amused at a country who values independence but has everyone conform. That's how they control us - we know best - parents, Republicans, Democratics, Christians, etc ...... Don't think just follow the party line - be a good sheep.... BAAAAAAA - the people  - The leaders - the wolves.....  Independent thinkers - the sheep dogs......

Which reminds me - you and Mike took a discussion off list that I wanted to be part of but got a assigned a class to teach - starting the next day and had to scramble - still am to get it together - what ever happened with that? I am still curious.

                            Trisha