C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:09:53 -0800
me too, ken! gee, something else we agree on! I especially want to see my
dog Sugar, and my cat nicky from high school. he was a special cat,
beautiful maltese (gray short hair) even grandma leah loved him. and of
course these two that I have now.

Free our people! More than 250,000 people with disabilities
throughout the USA say they want to move out of nursing homes.
Please ask your Congressperson to vote FOR the MICASSA bill, this
will allow medicaid funds to pay for community supports
instead of isolating the person in a nursing home or institution.
HR 910 is the bill number
Senate version of MiCASSA (S 401).

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities
~Tamar Mag Raine~
IM: tamarmag48