C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:47:48 -0400
Hi Mag,

  You should check the Sonicare web site. I don't know if they repair. But I do
know they have some specials on now. Is your handle the sure-grip one. I'm
getting a new handle as I dropped my brush some time ago. I broke the brush and
they replaced it, but I realized only recently that the handle was cracked. It
finally broke totally just the other day. They recommended the sure-grip handle
to ensure that this sort of thing won't happen again. I can only hope.

Cheers!

Carla