C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vince Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:58:51 PDT
Hi Joy,

>I'm really in a quandary... I don't want people to pity me because of >my
>disability.  But, I do enjoy the privileges that I sometimes get >because
>of it.

I hear you loud and clear,  have had the same problem all my life.  Seems to
me that with all the BS we disabled types have to put up with, let's enjoy
the few real perks we do get.  I like being generous, and I enjoy when
others are both genuine and generous with me.

Oh and Joy,  I visited your site and filled in your slambook.  Do we get a
prize for all that work?  :-)

Live free,

Vince

<HTML>