C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:13:48 -0800
well his love changed to more like a sibling or a
parent than like a husband. he moved on as you said.
if his emotions had change from one to another, then
why does his "sibling/parent" love trump the actual
siblings/parents love?
  i have not just set and tried to express my opinions
on this as much as to just remark on the post i have
seen. i really see no need to express my opinion
except to say, "be sure you address everything in you
living will and don't assume anything." i will say at
this point, i agree with Mag, i pray for a passing
that is peaceful and as painfree as possible. i hope
she is not feeling pain, i don't know. at this point
all the opinions have been ruled on and i see no
likilyhood of change. so i hope it is not painful.