C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:24:41 -0500
I don't know when Charles Gibson airs out in Some locations, but he
interviewed Sarah Palin. What a joke, she says she is qualified because she
has traveled to Canada and Mexico, well I have too and most of you probably
have also. Another qualification is that you can to see Russia from Alaska.
Where did McCain find this chick? Some of this interview is going to be on
Nightline and Good Morning America.

Thanks,
Anthony Arnold
Remote Troubleshooter for PRC