C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:27:39 EST
In a message dated 11/7/01 7:50:12 AM Pacific Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> "Diagnosis," they wrote the initials for "chest pains," which of course is
> "CP."
>
> I've got CP!!!  It's documented by an actual physician (well, he said he
> was,
> and he ran around acting like he was in charge of stuff).
>
> Hey Betty,

I am ROFLMHO on this one. GEE, you mean when you have Chest Pain, it gets
translated as CP???? Welcome to the fringe of insanity!!! You know you belong
in this wacky group anyhow, but it's nice to be vindicated every once in a
while. Glad to know that "normal" is overrated. Never been, and probably
never will be, LOL, mentally or physically, but hey, isn't that what life is
about anyhow?

Dina