C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
greta von der luft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:14:47 -0500
Hello,
yes, one of them is called "university centers of excellence in
developmental disabilities." I think there is another one. i am not sure
that it is PAI that was mentioned earlier. I think perhaps Kendall or is it
Ken works for this entity. Again with how my brain is functioning regarding
this I may be totally wrong in thinking that it was not pai and that someone
on this listserv work there....
thank you,
Greta