C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:11:33 EDT
Hi all-

It's been a very bussy symester.  Well I am in the process of signing up for
classes once again.  I am going to audit College algebra and take a course
called Legal Enviornment of Orginizations as well as a speech class.  I am
trying to decide rather or not to take a PE class this time or not.  If I
took a PE class it would be either Dutch Oven Cooking, Intermiedit Fencing,
Seated Areobics, or Beginning Kayaking.  What do you all think?

At this point these classes really don't count toward my GPA because you can
only count 8 cedits of PE toward graduation and the rest don't get figgured
into the GPA, however it dose count I belive toward the total # of credits
you have taken.

Anee Stanford
Founder of CPIC
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/