C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:45:56 -0400
My attendance this past year was not the best due to surgery and the recovery
process, but I've been reassured it will not be counted against me in my
performance review next month.  I do do rather well compared to some of my
co-workers who seem to live for vacation days.

As for the article, I'm not scared so much as a bit nervous at the door
opening to a wider interpretation of productivity vs. time on the job. What if
"illness" were expanded to include disabilities? What would happen to those
who have to take time off for doctor's visits or therapies, etc.?

Kat

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:53:41 -0400 "Cleveland, Kyle E."