C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:33:01 -0400
I thought this was cute and wanted to share it with you all.  Kat

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS ACCORDING TO YOUR DOG

1. Thou shalt feed me today more than thou didst yesterday.
2. Thou shalt teach me with food - not big sticks and loud voices.
3. Thou shalt walk with me every day - despite thy favorite TV program.
4. Thou shall not buy furniture that I cannot sit on.
5. Thou shalt not pay attention to anyone else but me - lest I feel
un-wanted.
6. Thou shalt love me to death - even when I bark all night.
7. Thou shalt not have a Cat with ATTITUDE and CLAWS.
8. Thou shalt not start the car until I am in it.
9. Thou shalt not hide the food.
10. Thou shalt obey the above without question lest I POOP on the
neighbors lawn and promote community strife.