C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 15:09:47 -0700
YOU ARE SO RIGHT AND WHEN I GET that crap threw at me,
i take time to teach those people a very sorely needed
theology lesson. and i am pretty rough with them. i
usually end up telling them how presumpourus they are
to think that G-d gives a stranger a message when he
would just talk to me directly. usually they do not
like it, but, they have to go away and think about it
as i do not give them anything that can just be
forgotten.
  i remember a lady walking up to me in a mall parking
lot and saying, "did you know GOD will heal you?" the
lesson started with "No, he will not, he has told me
that..." ended with "if he changes his mind, i'll be
the first person he tells."