C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Hyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:55:09 -0700
  Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I think you are right Gary. I mean I am a teacher, and a pretty good one,
if I do say so myself...but growing up, my own mother did everything to get
me to change my mind about a career in education.

My first Rehabilitation counselor told me I should never consider a career in Social Work because of my speech.  I've been in the social work field of disability now since 1978.  Something tells me she may have been wrong..... Ya think????

Bill Hyatt
"I live in my own little world, but it's OK, they know me here."