C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:03:13 -0500
Susan,

        You deserve a medal. UNC Chapel Hill!! I am impressed!!! My son's
father
in-law teaches at NC State. My son and daughter-in-law live in Charlotte. They
were married in Raliegh in June. I have always been impressed with North
Carolina. Meredith(my daughter-in-law) graduated from Davidson. We went
there for the ceremony. Beautiful state.

        Again, good luck with the dissertation.

Bobby