C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Moskowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 12:36:50 -0400
Kathy,
    No mail is a listserve setting which allows you to temporarily stop
receiving mail from the C-PALSY list. It can be useful when you are
traveling since the mail doesn't pile up in your Inbox and you are spared
the hassle of having to subscribe to the list all over again from scratch
when you get home again.
Susan