C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 20:45:00 -0800
seriously brent, are you sure you are listening to
conservatives when you hear this label bantered
around? most of the times i hear it used is when
someone wants to conjure up the image of neo nazi, but
don't have the nerve to just use that term. but
actually in the strictest terms it means new
conservative. conservatism is nothing new. being in
the political majority is what is new.
   i guess new makority, new media, must follow that
it is new conservatism.
   hey you can call me what you want too. i am what i
am, no matter what you want to call me.