C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce notte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:45:28 -0400
I would love to help you. My son has been using assistive technology since he
was 18 months old and he is now 10 1/2 and in a regular 5th grade class. Can
you please tell me what grade you are teaching because the technology changes
as children grow. Also knowing what state you are in would be helpful in
referring you to local resources.

You also might want to check with the parents. They could have a wealth of
knowledge. I had to introduce my son's district to to the concept of
assistive technology. Of course that was 7 years ago and there was
significant resistance from our district at that time.

Joyce, mother of Anthony