C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 15:08:32 +0800
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the welcome back, it's nice to be missed!

You are very right, we all need to know self defence, both men and women
with disabilities.  I would highly recommend to everyone that they take
a course, or if they can't find one in their area, maybe work with other
people/groups etc in putting one together that is suitable for pwd's.

Rayna