C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:37:47 -0700
Now Ken,
The Bible IS Allegory, as I understand it, Constatine the Great, who wanted to rule the world, called together Priests of every kind and they did their version of "cut & paste" and put together this book. It is Not the word of God because God i am sorry to say, does not exist outside of Man's head.     Just my opinion. Everybody has one, this just happens to be mine.
Mag

Tamar Mag Raine

WWW.cafepress.com/Tamarmag
Lots of new art & designs ~ come and look!