C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:24:47 +0100
Dear Listmates,

Would you believe that its almost a year since your current
Administration team (Betty, Trisha, Dan and me) took our first
tentative grip on the reins of Administration. So now you all get
the opportunity to try your own hand at running the list.

If there is anyone out there just itching to have a go please
respond to this e-mail (or mail to me privately if you're a bit
shy!!) and I'll try to fill you in on what is required.

If noone is particularly interested in taking over, never fear,
your intrepid band of Administraters have agreed to carry on
for another year if necessary.

If you are interested in learning the "technical bits" of
administering an LSOFT list, just drop me a line (off list) and
I'll fill you in on the gory details!!

STOP PRESS!! STOP PRESS!! STOP PRESS!! STOP PRESS!! STOP PRESS!!

Some wonderful news!!

While I was composing the above, I sent Bobby Greer (as one of
our Senior Members) a note on the off chance he might be
interested.

I've  heard back that he IS interested, So it looks like we
will soon be administered by a bona-fide professor - not many
lists can say that!!

I hope everyone will join me in thanking Bobby for volunteering,
and feel safe in his steady pair of hands.

Well done Bobby.

Cheers

--
Deri James