C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:49:39 -0500
sorry guys, i don't know how i did it but my reply got away before i
intended.

yes, kyle, it seems like our presidents are getting worse with few
exceptions. i think that regardless of political beliefs, Reagan upheld high
morals while in office.

and as first ladies, i liked mama bush. and that should not be taken as a
polictical statement either.