C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 23:33:05 -0400
thanks to you and all who expressed your thoughts and prayers. i just got
back today. i stayed a couple extra days to help arrange things for mom.
for those of us that believes the proverbs that a good name is to be chosen
above gold and silver, my dad was a wealthy man. several hundred attened his
viewing and funeral. one of the family friends that works at the funeral
home said that if this had been held on the week end they'd had to call the
city for permission to use the high school auditorium for the funeral as it
was, people were standing outside.
  thanks for your well wishes.
i am tired. i will get some sleep and answer email tomarrow.