C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Burke Fanari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:46:33 -0500
A few days ago someone asked how to weigh if they're in a chair. I go to
a hospital and weigh on a chair scale, and good luck to whoever is
trying to lose weight. I know it's hard to stick to a diet. It has been
my experiece if you can't walk it's harder to not to gain weight. I know
I've been on many diets since junior high. Last year I gave up meat. I
haven't really had to count calories since. When I first went on my diet
I counted calories and weighed religiously. I don't even think about
meat now. My body fat has pretty much stayed at a minimum. Good luck on
your diet!

Sincerely,
Burke Fanari