C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 01:21:03 -0400
on the obverse (front) it has the seal of western samoa. it says samoa i
sisifo  and at the bottom $1

on the reverse (back) is a pretty large dipiction of  FDR in a wheelchair
top half of coin in an arc just says "president roosevelt"   bottom in an
arc "IYDP  A SMALL CREST THEN 1981

IT is 1 tala. that is the samoa dollar.

the foriegn coin collector expert for our club says there were 8,000 minted
not a high mintage.

they are relativly cheap compared to american coins of that few minted.
   if i see another i'll let you know.maybe the guy at the club can tell me
how to get you one.