C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 23:54:21 EST
In a message dated 11/21/2001 8:40:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> they just don't listen, kyle. they do not know that we always used "dinner"
>  for what every one else calls lunch.

I've always been confused about this.  I use "dinner" and "supper"
interchangeably when referring to the evening meal.  I think it comes from
where I live.  In DC, everybody is from everywhere else, so I hear all kinds
of things.

I'm on vampire time a lot because of sleep problems, so right now, dinner
won't be for another few hours.  I gave my birds breakfast this morning, then
I had my dinner -- a plate of spaghetti -- and went to bed.  In three or four
hours -- the middle of the night -- I'll be going to the grocery store.