C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 07:49:23 -0400
How, exactly, is CP different from dystonia?  The treatment? The etiology?
What?  I mean, there are types of CP in which muscle spasms are
uncontrollable and you jerk about.  Isn't that CP or have they been
mislabelling it all along?  Or is it something new that the neurologists are
just finding out?

Oi, I'm getting confused...

Kat