C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 12:19:44 -0400
Oh, yeah!  Especially when it's raining or snowing or traffic's bad.  Having
the radio on at all drives me crazy.  When I ride with my teenage daughter,
Adrienne, she insists on having the radio blaring and then tries to carry on
a conversation.  I don't mind the loud music, or talking while I'm
driving--it just can't be both together.  Doesn't it feel like your "circuit
breakers" are gonna pop?  Seems to be getting worse as I get older.

BTW, Bobby, thanks for the "welcome back"!  We've been short-staffed and
I've been SO busy.  Since I'm in a manager's slot I have to pick up the
slack when someone is off on vacation, etc.  That means coming in early,
skipping lunch and leaving late.  I've got no complaints, though.  My
employer has been more than kind about my absence when I have to take off
from work.  They are a great group of folks!

-Kyle